The T2 Protect AD Study is a national multi-site clinical trial testing an investigational drug for people with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease (AD).
The trial is designed to determine if the study drug can protect against, or slow down, memory and thinking problems that increase as Alzheimer’s disease progresses.
What happens during the T2 Protect Study?
Participation in the study will take 48 weeks. A potential participant will first go through a screening process to see if he/she is eligible to take part in the clinical trial.
T2 Protect AD Basic Eligibility Criteria:
• Women and men ages 50-85
• Diagnosed with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease
• Taking Alzheimer’s medication(s) for at least three months: Donepezil/Aricept® or rivastigmine/Exelon® or galantamine/Razadyne® with or without memantine/ Namenda®
• Living in the community (not in a residential nursing home)
• Participants must have a study partner who knows the participant well and can come to study visits
• Willing to participate in the T2 Study for 48 weeks
If you are interested in joining this trial, click on the "Sign Up" button below to provide your contact information. One of our staff will be in touch with you to conduct a short phone screen to determine your eligibility. Otherwise, you can call our center directly at (773) 275-3500 to speak with one of our staff today.