Steve Satek, President of Great Lakes Clinical Trials, will be speaking at the Second Annual National Caregiving Conference held on Friday, November 10th and Saturday, November 11th, at the Chicago Marriott O’Hare, conveniently located minutes from O’Hare and a subway ride from downtown Chicago. The hotel is located at 8535 W. Higgins in Chicago.
Mr. Satek will contribute to a Clinical Trials Panel discussion during the Health Care System Tract at 3 p.m. on Friday, November 10, 2017. "The cure comes from the research and clinical trials are a critical part of the research," commented Mr. Satek. "In this panel discussion, attendees will learn about the importance of clinical trials, what it’s like to participate in one and how you can get involved."
- Elizabeth Mascherino, Advisor, Clinical Innovation, Eli Lilly and Company
- Leigh Anne Naas, Community Manager, Clinical Innovation, Eli Lilly and Company
- Steve Satek, President / Co-Founder, Great Lakes Clinical Trials
Our Boldest Hours, is this year’s conference theme, refers to our time spent before, during and after our caregiving experience. The theme also encourages us to take bold action before, during and after our conference.
You’ll want to attend our conference if:
- You care for a family member or friend (family caregiver);
- You cared for a family member or friend (former family caregiver);
- You work with (or want to work with) family caregivers, either in your own business or in an organization or agency (a professional). In addition, we welcome anyone with an interest in issues facing family caregivers and former family caregivers.
Highlights of the conference include:
- Two special summits — Caregiving and the Workplace and Caregiving and our Houses of Worship — on November 10.
- Four-hour training for anyone interested in becoming a respite volunteer on November 10.
- A two-hour workshop from Teepa Snow, a nationally-recognized dementia care expert on November 11.
- Check out our agenda.
To register, click here.