Great Lakes Clinical Trials is looking for volunteers for a clinical research study for people that have frequent migraine headaches on a monthly basis. The investigational study medication is in a new class of drugs called calcitonin gene-related peptide receptor antagonists or CGRPs.
You may be able to participate if you:
· Are between 18 to 75 years of age
· Suffer from 2-8 migraines a month
· Have a history of migraines lasting between 7-72 hours
· Are able to make 4 clinic visits over the course of 2-3 months
Note that participants will be allowed to remain on standard migraine prophylactic medications (eg, beta-blockers, tricyclic antidepressants, topiramate, valproic acid, or botox) as long as the treatment has been stable for at least 30 days prior to screening and will remain unchanged during the course of the trial.
Qualified participants will receive:
· Study related care and office visits at no cost. Insurance is not required
· Investigational study medication at no cost
· Up to $250 for their participation in this study.
If you are interested in joining this trial, click on the "Sign Up" button below to provide your contact information. One of our staff will be in touch with you within 24 hrs to conduct a short phone screen to determine your eligibility. Otherwise, you can call our center directly at (773) 275-3500 to speak with one of our staff today.