Are you currently suffering from depression that is not fully improved on a single antidepressant? If so, you may qualify for a clinical research study assessing the effectiveness of treatment with an FDA-approved medication on depressive symptoms/outcomes, clinical global impression, cognitive impairment and quality of life in subjects with Major Depressive Disorder.This study involves 5 visits to our clinic over 12 weeks.
Am I Eligible?
You may be eligible to participate in this clinical study if you are:
• 18 – 65 years old
• Diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder
• Not getting adequate response with your current treatment
• Not pregnant and are willing to use contraceptives to prevent pregnancy during the study
Note: These are not the only eligibility criteria for this clinical research study, and other criteria may exclude you. A clinical research team member will help determine if you meet all necessary criteria to participate.
Qualified participants will receive:
• Study related care and office visits at no cost. Insurance is not required
• Investigational study medication at no cost
• Up to $265 for their participation in this study
If you are interested in joining this trial, click on the "Sign Up" button below to provide your contact information. One of our staff will be in touch with you within 24 hrs to conduct a short phone screen to determine your eligibility. Otherwise, you can call our center directly at (773) 275-3500 to speak with one of our staff today.