Millions of people in the United States suffer from Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) but many of them aren’t getting the help they need from their first-line treatment.
Great Lakes Clinical Trials is now conducting a clinical research study to evaluate an investigational drug for its safety and effectiveness as an antidepressant therapy for Major Depressive Disorder.
Am I Eligible?
You may be eligible to participate in this clinical study if you are:
• 18 – 64 years old
• Diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder
• Not getting adequate response with your current antidepressant
• Not pregnant and are willing to use contraceptives to prevent pregnancy during the study
Note: These are not the only eligibility criteria for this clinical research study, and other criteria may exclude you. A clinical research team member will help determine if you meet all necessary criteria to participate.
Qualified participants will receive:
• Study related care and office visits at no cost.
• Investigational study medication at no cost
• Compensation for your participation in this study
If you are interested in joining this trial, click on the "Sign Up" button below to provide your contact information. One of our staff will be in touch with you within 24 hrs to conduct a short phone screen to determine your eligibility. Otherwise, you can call our center directly at (773) 275-3500 to speak with one of our staff today.